SPRING CLASSIC UPDATE MAY 2nd
Updated Pattern Book link here – 2016 Spring Classic Pattern Book Revised
We apologize if anyone using mobile devices earlier today were unable to see the correct headings for all of the patterns!
The first Area 3 show of the 2016 season is FAST approaching! If you haven’t booked your stalls or hook ups…there are limited number available so please contact Val Love ASAP!
We have some exciting things planned for the show:
- Fundraising dinner – Ontario’s Team Canada Youth who will be travelling to Australia for the AQHA Youth World Cup will be holding a dinner on Sunday May 22. Please come out and support these great youth who have been chosen to represent Canada! Hannah Buijs, Melanie Trolley, James Heitzner & Cheyenne Izon will also have their YWC clothing items on hand for purchase. They truly appreciate your support!
- New caterers – the Orangeville Fairgrounds is now host to Lavender Blue Catering and will be on site throughout the show to provide exhibitors with yummy and healthy food selections. They were the caterers for the Area 3 banquet and the food was FABULOUS! They will also be doing the dinner for the YWC team – you won’t want to miss out!
- Start the day right…with coffee & treats each morning donated by Lavender Blue! Stop by early so you don’t miss out…
- Trail Management – we are very excited that Garry McAllister will be on hand to manage the trail ring throughout Spring Classic AND Summerama. Watch for details on a clinic at Summerama coming soon!
Garry Mcallister lives in Southbury, Connecticut with his wife Tami and their 2 children Joey and Jessica.
They own and operate Rolling M Ranch a family business. They have trained and coached congress and world champion all around horses and have a passion for trail.
SHOW BILLS & ENTRY FORM
In order to speed up the show office entry process, please submit advance entries to Show Secretary Charlotte Jaynes – email@example.com
Include with your completed entry form & waiver:
- copy of your horse’s AQHA papers
- copy of your AQHA & NSBA memberships
- Horse eligibility – ROM, Rookie, Levels
- Rider eligibility – Levels/Rookie
- 2016 Area 3 Waiver
- 2016 Area 3 Entry Form
- 2016 Show Bill SPRING CLASSIC