NEW & Noteworthy for the Spring Classic
The Area 3 Spring Classic is shaping up to be an excellent show with stalls at our largest number ever in the Orangeville location! Mother Nature even seems to be co-operating as the forecast is looking good too.
- Circuit awards for each class
- High Point awards for each division
- 4 ribbon draws per day – turn in your ribbon tickets with your back # on them and there will be 4 winners per day for a $25 gift card!
- FREE coffee & butter tarts each morning provided by Fat Boys catering
- Commercial exhibitors – Canter By Tack, Circle R Saddlery, Figure Seven Supplements (Sunday only)
- Pasta Dinner for the Area 3 NYATT team
Reminder that Area 3 is GREEN for pattern books – please be sure to print your patterns in advance of the show as there will only be a copy posted at the show office for you to view or write down.
NEW – fun game for all to participate in – BINGO! When you make your entry be sure to pick up a BINGO card (one per horse). Throughout the show Kathy will announce BINGO numbers and there will be prizes for different lines etc. Get the whole barn involved…sounds like a lot of FUN!
REMINDER – Area 3 no longer charges a ship in fee for horses who are shipping in for a day of showing and don’t have a stall booked. A great opportunity to show off the trailer with no additional costs.
May 17 to 20, 2013
4 sets of points – AQHA, OQHA & Area 3 Point Approved
Split / Combined Format
NSBA Dual Approved (2 judges)
Judges: Debbie Cuvelier, Kelly Chapman, Scott Neuman, Andrea Simons
For more information – check out the Spring Classic Page